Here’s a recap of the Dreamforce equivalent of speed-dating at “10 Little Apps that Make a Big Difference” session from Thursday morning. I presented our diminutive and ever-so-aptly-named app, High Five, alongside nine other great apps from Salesforce development shops we all know and love, including:
- Field Trip – “Track the usage of standard and custom fields”. Red Argyle uses this tool in nearly every org we work in to analyze data quality.
- Geopointe – “Unlock the Where in Your Data”. If you need to visualize Salesforce data on a map, look no further.
- Conga Composer – “Merge Salesforce data into Documents”. Or, as I like to say, “make Salesforce data do backflips and look good doing it”. Did I mention Red Argyle is a Conga partner?
- High Five – hey, that’s us!
- Email to Case Premium – bring sanity to Case management in your Service Cloud.
- Saver – never forget to save edited records again!
- Cloudingo – de-dupe and data quality tools for Salesforce.
- The Permissioner – “Permission Sets Made Easy”. Nuff said.
- Chatto Mate – Cut through the Chatter noise and join important conversations.
- Grid Buddy – Put down that Visualforce page and wire up an editable grid of nested records in minutes, not days.
You can read about the other sessions Red Argyle presented at Dreamforce 13 here.