What is SEM?
SEM, or Search Engine Marketing, is the process of paying for very relevant traffic. Common platforms for SEM include Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Advertising, and LinkedIn Advertising. SEM is sometimes also referred to as PPC advertising, or Pay Per Click, because you often only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
What are the Benefits of Search Engine Marketing?
- SEM is a great way to generate targeted traffic to your website quickly
- Get in front of customers who are ready to make a purchase
- Target specific demographics or geographic areas
- Detailed analytics and reporting on ad performance
- Cost effective – only a small percentage of the cost of traditional advertising
- The ability to set your own budget
- Recommendations for advertising based on your individual marketing goals
- Evaluation and recommendations for landing pages
- Account setup
- Keyword & bid optimization
- Ad copy creation, scheduling, and placement
- Routine performance review of ads
- Monthly performance review
Features / Benefits:
- Google Adwords certified account manager
- Fast ramp-up time