What is SEO?
SEO is the ongoing process of optimizing your website to rank higher in search engines for keywords and phrases relevant to your business. The higher your website ranks on SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), the more exposure your company receives to potential customers.
How does your SEO process work?
An SEO professional will meet with you to review your website and make suggestions based on keyword research, a review of your current website, and your Google Analytics account.
How long does SEO take?
Search engine optimization is an ongoing process and is something you should always be working on. That being said, you will not see results overnight. After the recommended changes are made, you will start to see improvements in 3-6 months, on average.
- Review of current website and Google Analytics report
- Keyword research and recommendations
- Analysis of current website content and copy recommendations
- Technical website evaluation, including: site design, layout, sitemap, & navigation
- On-page optimization, including: Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, H1 & H2 tags